KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Be The Reason We Have Our Season
Titcomb Mountain is working with the State of Maine, Ski Maine Association, the National Ski Area’s Association, and other professionals to establish proper COVID-19 procedures and protocols. Please note that our processes are subject to change at any moment throughout the season.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. In order for all of us to enjoy the 83rd Winter Season at Titcomb Mountain, we ask for your help to read and understand the below guidelines for the upcoming season. Although the layout of the mountain is different, we still are the Friendliest Mountain Around.
- Face Masks are required in all indoor facilities, in lift lines, while riding on the lift, and other areas where you cannot socially distance.
- Neck tubes/buffs worn as face coverings must be doubled over in order to provide adequate protection, as single-layer face coverings are not compliant with state guidelines.
- Single use riding will be required unless people who are paired up have come in the same vehicle to the mountain. We must avoid pairing different parties on T-Bar.
- Six foot distancing will need to take place in lift lines.
- Face Masks and gloves/mittens are required while riding the lifts.
Due to social distancing requirements from the State of Maine our base lodge capacity is limited. In the spirit of making sure this space is available for those with the most need (bathrooms-getting warm, picking up food) we strongly encourage guests to use their vehicles to prepare themselves for skiing and put their equipment on prior to coming to the mountain. There will also be specific entrances and exits and traffic flow for the base lodge to insure social distancing when entering or exiting the building.
Titcomb Mountain has purchased a temporary structure for overflow which will be located behind Lift #1. The primary use of this facility will be for families to quickly change into equipment, minimal storage of belongings, and quick warm ups. Portable toilets will also be located nearby.
- All buildings have indoor capacity labels at the entrances.
- The Cashout Area at the end of the Commissary is relocated to an Order Window.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE TAKEN AT THE ORDER WINDOW. NO PURCHASES INSIDE THE LODGE.
- No Belongings can be left in the lodge.
- Encouraging the use of your vehicle as a home base.
- Tables and benches are spaced in the old and new sections of the lodge and will be on a first come first serve basis. When placing an order at the window, the cashier will know sitting availability.
- If there is not a table available inside the lodge, then we are at our indoor capacity.
- Signage at doorways will guide guests ONE WAY in and out of buildings for smooth and safe flow.
- Face Masks are required in all buildings.
Other General Information
- All Titcomb Mountain Staff will be engaging in daily wellness and temperature checks prior to each shift.
- We will be offering ample amounts of hand sanitizer and wipes in various sections of the property.
- Online purchases are encouraged as well as paperless transactions at the order window
- Refrain from visiting the Mountain if you are experiencing Covid-like symptoms.
To see the Maine State, Ski Industry Guidelines Click Here
Thank You for your cooperation!